When it comes to business law,
Peter C. Edwards handles a wide spectrum of legal issues, from properly
setting up and planning your business deal or venture to resolving any
disputes that may arise. Many experienced local business owners,
investors, real estate developers, bankers, contractors, and individuals
rely on my guidance in:
• Real Estate Law: Buying and selling commercial and residential real estate, land development, commercial leasing, residential leasing.
• Business Organizations: Business formations, corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and business financing.
• Municipal Law: I represent land owners, real estate investors, and land developers in land use and zoning issues.
• Corporate Law: Corporate governance, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, shareholder litigation, business litigation.
• Litigation: Litigation matters involving construction law, employment law, shareholder litigation, business disputes, and banking litigation.
• Employment: Employment contracts, non-compete agreements, confidentiality agreements, and physician contracts.
• Contracts: Business and commercial contract drafting and review.